- Information We Collect
- How we use your Personal Data
- How long do we store your Personal Data?
- With whom we share your Personal Data
- Where we transfer your Personal Data
- How we protect your Personal Data
- Your Rights in relation to your Personal Data
- Links from or to other Websites
- Friendly sites
- Changes to this Policy
Information We Collect
Contact information. We collect and store the personal contact information that you voluntarily provide us when you subscribe to our products or services or to any of our mailing lists. This includes your name, postal address, web address, telephone number, fax number, and email address. Additionally, we collect contact information that has been provided to us during any exchange of correspondence related to customer service, as well as that related to the products and services offered on our Sites.
Demographic information. We collect and store demographic information (your zip code, gender and age) and use this data in order to tailor your experience on our Websites, ensure that you are at least 18 years of age to make purchases, provide content in which We believe that you may be interested in making general improvements to the Website. This demographic information may be shared with friendly Sites, Market researchers, and other third parties in a joint and non-identifiable way. No personally identifiable information will be linked to that demographic information that is shared with third parties. Telephone recordings and monitoring. To ensure that customers of EVVELAND receive a quality service, EVVELAND select phone calls to be recorded and / or monitored. These calls, between customers of EVVELAND (or potential clients) and employees, are evaluated by supervisors and / or other representatives of EVVELAND. This is to ensure that prompt and adequate assistance and accurate information is provided in a professional manner.
How we use your personal data
We use this information to contract with you and fulfill your requests, such as:
- Send you the information of the service that is required
- Fulfill your orders
- Billing your services
- Create directories or phone books (only when you explicitly request their inclusion)
- Respond to customer requests for services, questions, and inquiries
- Manage your account
Note that, generally, you may not request to be excluded from these communications, which are transactional and non-promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the alternative of canceling our services.
We also contract with other companies, individuals, and subsidiaries of EVVELAND to perform certain functions and services for you. These third parties:
- They process credit card payments
- Provide marketing assistance
- Eliminate duplicate information from customer lists
To contact you. If you have given your consent to receive emails, or marketing via telephone or SMS, or if you have provided us with your postal information, we may use the personal data provided to contact you occasionally. If you register on the Site, you can choose to provide your consent to receive marketing communications, communications by e-mail, landline and / or cell phone (including the use of automated dialing equipment and / or pre-calls). recorded), text message (SMS), social networks and any other form of communication that your device is capable of receiving (eg video, etc.). If you do not wish to receive postal or electronic communications, you can withdraw your consent at any time, by clicking on the subscription link at the bottom of the communication, or by calling any of the telephone numbers published on our site or through our chat system on-line. You can also request it through the Help section and contact form.
Directory listing. If you provide your information in order to be included in our directories, you are giving your consent for:
- Individuals contact you to request your products and services and
- Companies contact you to market services that you may find useful.
Due to the nature of the directory, your information will be publicly available and you may be contacted by phone or email depending on the information provided. You will never be included in directories, unless required and you can request its removal at any time by accessing your registration, calling any of the telephone numbers published on our site or online chat. You can also request it through the Help section and contact form.
Promotional offers and giveaways. If you provide your name for a promotional offer or to enter a sweepstakes or contest and you win a prize, we will publish a list of winners online where your name and city will be listed for promotional purposes and in order to demonstrate the transparency of the contest, and we will report your name to government agencies if required by law. * For services in the United States, by registering on a Website and providing your telephone number, you consent that this action constitutes a purchase, inquiry and / or request for the purposes of tele-marketing laws. Notwithstanding that your telephone number and / or cell phone number may be included in the Federal Do-Not-Call Registry or in your Local State Do-Not-Call Registry, you. You are giving your express written consent to receive further information in the future (including tele-marketing) regarding products and services from us and / or our affiliates, and you hereby agree and consent to our contacting you using the information that you have provided to us or provide to us in the future. This implies that we can contact you by email, telephone and / or cell phone (including the use of automated calling equipment and / or pre-recorded calls), text message (SMS), social networks and any other form of communication than your device. wireless or any other type is capable of receiving (eg video, etc.).
To protect our Site and our business. We monitor the use of our Sites and use the information we collect, including Personal Data, in order to pursue our legitimate interest in protecting you, third parties and the site itself through:
- The identification of fraudulent activities and transactions
- The prevention of abuse of the Sites and the investigation and / or pursuit of prosecution for any potential threats or misuse of the Site.
- Investigation of violations of or compliance with these agreements
- The protection in any other way of the rights and property of EVVELAND , its partners, and clients
To improve our services. In order to pursue our legitimate interest in improving our Sites, we may also use Personal Data to conduct research and analysis and to identify what services you and other customers like you need.:
- In order to better understand how people interact with our Websites in order to provide communications for products that we believe may be of interest to you.
- In order to determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns
When we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we always protect to the fullest extent and will take those rights into account. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish to do so, please contact us, in order to request removal from our lists. Please note that if you object to this, it may affect our ability to perform tasks for your benefit.
How long do we store your Personal Data?
We store the information for as long as is necessary in order to provide our services, run our business, or as required by law or contract. In the event that you have entered into a contract with us, we will store your data for the duration of the contract, and we will retain that information for the period of time necessary according to our legal or regulatory responsibilities, and after you unsubscribe. all of your services with us in order to resolve disputes, request compliance with our Service Agreement, and adhere to legal and technical requirements related to the security, integrity and operation of the Sites. If you have any questions about how long we store specific data, please contact us through our contact page.
With whom we share your Personal Data
We provide your Personal Data to companies that assist us with our business activities (eg, assist us with Site operations, provide customer services, etc.) or assist us in improving our products, content, services, or advertising. These companies are authorized to use your personal data only as necessary to provide such services. When we ask you if you want to be included in directories, the information you provide us will be made public.
We will also share your personal data:
- As required by law, court order, or by any other governmental or controlling authority in order to enforce or apply our Agreement for Services or other agreements.
- When we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary in order to protect your rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. This includes exchanging information for law enforcement purposes, with other companies and organizations for anti-fraud protection, credit risk reduction, or similar purposes.
- In relation to a corporate modification including a merger, acquisition, transfer or sale of assets or in relation to insolvency, bankruptcy or liquidation. Information regarding our users, including customer information, must also be disclosed to our legal and financial advisors, investors or potential buyers in certain commercial transactions that are aimed at financing, investment or support.
- To any other third party when we have your prior and informed consent for such purposes.
- To other entities that belong to the EVVELAND group (for example, any company directly or indirectly controlled by EVVELAND ). A list of our companies is included here including their vendors, suppliers, contractors and agents, who may be involved in the provision of the Site or the content, in order to provide you with a better service or simply, provide a response to your requirements (eg. when using contact sheets).
Where we transfer your Personal Data
Data entered through EVVELAND sites is found, processed and transferred in the USA.
How we protect your Personal Data
We work to protect the security of your financial information during its transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, which encrypts the information you enter on the Site. However, no method of transmission within the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You can help keep it safe by taking a few simple precautions. For example, it is important to protect against unauthorized access to your computer or to any username and password for the EVVELAND services, and to ensure that you log out when you have finished using a shared computer.
Your Rights in relation to your Personal Data
You will be empowered to require us to:
- Access a copy of your personal data
- Correct, delete or restrict our processing of your personal data.
- Transfer the information that you have provided us under contract or consent with another organization.
- Stop processing your information, by withdrawing your consent or objecting to our legitimate interest.
Your rights regarding your personal data are limited in certain situations. For example, if we receive a legal requirement or for compelling legitimate reasons, we may continue to process your information. We will provide you with information as to whether there are limits or exceptions that apply to any claim you make.
First, you can view or modify the information you have provided to us through a request by clicking here or by accessing your online account manager, as applicable. Please note that no financial information will be required over the phone, and that in no case should such information be provided without verification. You also have the right to make complaints if you feel that your Personal Data has been improperly processed. We recommend that you first contact us but, if applicable, you can make a claim directly to the competent controller authority. This can be the controlling authority of the place of your residence or work, or the one located where you believe that the breach has taken place.
Links from or to other Websites
EVVELAND It has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies or information collection practices of other websites, including those with which we have links, links, or have links or links to us. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of any online Service that you use before providing any personal data and that you direct any concerns to the Site administrator of said site.
You must be at least 18 years of age to register online or to purchase our goods or services. EVVELAND does not knowingly collect information from minors under 18 years of age.
Changes to this Policy